Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Sunday, May 10, 2009

vendor reviews (long)

Date: 5/10/2009 at 9:32 AM

So, now that I'm done with the wedding and honeymoon and am able to find time to be on the internet longer than a half hour, I can get to the vendor reviews.

We had a fantastic wedding day. I was a little nervous in the morning, but as soon as I started down the aisle with my dad, I was all smiles all day and totally relaxed.

Photog-Sarah J Photography - A+++
Love her and Mary!! We haven't seen all the pics, but the ones on their websites are fantastic. Both of them were fun to work with and very professional.

Limo-Toledo Limo - A
We didn't have any trouble with them. I think the one we had was the Majestic. It was really roomy inside. There was a cd player with cds that the driver provided. We didn't know that you could bring your own. There was a tv, but you could only watch your own videos on it, not regular cable tv. Overall, I think they were worth the money.

Videographer-Full Zoom - A++
Brent and Diane Martin were a pleasure to work with, plus I went to school with their kids, so I knew them already. They were out of the way during the wedding and reception, I forgot a couple of times that we actually had videographers there. We don't have the video back yet to see the quality, I do recommend the video guest book. So many of our friends said they went up a few times to the video guest book and I can't wait to see it.

DJ-Professional Sounds - A
Doug Bermick was great to work with. I forgot that I was going to have MOH say a speach and didn't tell him we changed it. I asked him right after dinner was served if he could work it in and we made it work. We sent a must play list and he played some of our songs throughout the night. The dance floor was hoppin all night. We got a lot of complements on the music.

Hall-Joesph W.Dien Post, Unit 486 - A
They have fantastic food that is home cooked. When you book, I think you have to use their catering-worth every penny. We didn't have a lot of food left over. They let you come in the morning of to decorate and they have a company that cleans up for you so you don't have to do it.

Dresses-Atlas Bridal - A
I bought my dress and the bridesmaid dresses here. I had great service everytime I went in for alterations. I was dissapointed that my dress was still too big the day of. I had it taken in a few weeks before and tired it on the Monday before and it fit fine. The day of, it was big. That was probably my doing. The girls loved the bridemaid dresses.

Flowers-Emery's Florist - B
I had great service from Ken when we discussed what flowers and such I wanted. However the flowers were wilted by the end of the ceremony. When the flowers were delivered, they sat out of the water buckets 45 min before the ceremony. I had hydrangeas and roses. I had heard that hydrangeas were a delicate flower and I thought they would help with that. Everyones flowers looked pretty though.

Cake-Eston's Gourmet Cakes - A
The cake was fantastic! We had strawberries and cream and white chocolate mousse. I had an idea in mind that they didn't do and were able to accommodate me. I had someone else make fondant flowers and had Estons's put them on the cake. The flowers weren't what I wanted, but the cake still tasted good. That's all that matters anyway.

So, I think that about sums it up. I was very satisfied at all our vendors. We had a great day, the weather was in the 80s.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home