Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Emery's Flowers & Co
2524 Perrysburg Holland Rd
Maumee, OH 43537
(419) 867-0962

Ken is fantastic! I knew from our first meeting he was going to do amazing things for us. We really clicked and he helped make the ideas I had even better. Our flowers turned out better than I could have imagined. We used Gerbera Daisy’s and Rose’s for almost all of the flowers. Ken did an excellent job with the ceremony decorations (potted mums). I also gave him pictures of pumpkin ideas I had with branches and lights, they came out awesome. We received so many compliments on our flowers. Our centerpieces were medium sized pumpkins with roses and gerbera daisy’s.

-----------------

This was my husband's favorite vendor. He was on time, had everything just the way we talked about and the flowers were beautiful! He delivered everything to everyone and our cake and hall were decorated beautifully.

-----------------

I had great service from Ken when we discussed what flowers and such I wanted. However the flowers were wilted by the end of the ceremony. When the flowers were delivered, they sat out of the water buckets 45 min before the ceremony. I had hydrangeas and roses. I had heard that hydrangeas were a delicate flower and I thought they would help with that. Everyones flowers looked pretty though.

-----------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home