Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Downtown Deco
106 Water Street,
Pemberville Ohio 43450
419-287-4305
http://downtowndeco.net

a little on the high end, but so worth the amazing outcome. Todd is so creative and wonderful to work with. My colors were red, white, and blue (my hubby is in the Air Force and I thought they made nice summer colors). For my bridesmaids, who wore close to a cranberry type of red, tea length dresses, they had a small clutch of red gerber daisies. I showed Todd a sample of their dresses color and he matched it almost perfectly! Then for my bouquet it was made of Red tulips and roses, blue Hydrangea, and white daisies it was an amazing arrangement. The centerpieces were very similar to my bouquet. The grotto is so naturally beautiful that I didn’t want to do too many flowers or decorations and I think we had just the right amount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home