Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Decorative Sound - DJ
211 Colony Rd Rossford, OH 43460 (419) 666-2028

Horrible company. We called to ask questions about reserving them for our wedding since the four emails we wrote over a months span went unanswered and we had to book a DJ. Mike answered the phone with "WHAT" and my fiance said hello? and he goes what do you want. My fiance went ahead and asked him questions and he answered everything with " we are the best in toledo, everyone reccomends us". when my fiance asked what his rates were and he replys with "well do you want the cheapest or the best?" My fiance couldn't take it anymore and said he had to go and refused to even pay him a cent to be at our wedding.

My photographer had reccommended us to him and we tol dher of our experience, she saw him bowling the next week and asked what had happened, he said he was mad a another DJ and thought it was him calling on a private line. Fine but why no apology she asked. He replied " why apologize I am the best and I am going to book that date anyways I don't need them". If you want a man who truly acts like an arrogant jerk go fo r this company. It is horrible business practice to not even aplogize after you mess up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home