Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Friday, August 03, 2007

Prout Chapel - A. Everything went perfect there. Everyone was easy to talk to and work with. We had to chapel pretty much all evening Friday until late Saturday night. They gave us plenty of time to decorate & then to clean up. The one downfall was we had to pick up right after the wedding...but if you have family members that are willing to chip in it doesn't take to long.

Holiday Inn French Quarter - A. Everything here was amazing. They had everything set up how I had explained and everything looked absolutely great. The food was fantastic, we still have people calling and telling us how good the food was. We went with the Beef tips & Chicken over rice. Good stuff =)

Everlasting Images - A. I can't say enough good things about them!! Our slideshow isn't up yet, but they're hard drive crashed (yikes!) luckily everything is backed up in multiple ways. Both were really easy to work with & they were easy going which really helps when your nervous on the big day. I'll post more later when we get some of our pics back =)

Mary Lou's Creations - A Our cake was awesome. She put so much work into it and she pays close attention to detail. We had a beached themed wedding and she handmade shells to put on the cake and she even did some stuff with our cake topper to tie it all in together. The cake tasted great. There's a pic of me looking like I'm scarffing it down at the end of the night...it's pretty comical. I'll try to post pics if I get a chance.

Craig's Flowers - B+. We chose them because they were reasonable. They're prices were excellent. Everyone we dealt with were really nice. There were a couple gliches however...we realized right before I was going to toss it - that I didn't have a toss bouquet which was supposed to be included in my order. No big deal - I just used my MOH's. The other problem was the flowers for MOH weren't really what I had asked for. I wanted all lavendar & they mixed some lavendar & white...again not a big deal. No one but I knew so at that point I didn't even care. They were excellent when I realized I hadn't ordered an aisle runner...they found one for me the same day.

House of Hilton - B. I didn't get my dress there, but my BMs & FG did. The staff there was really helpful until the dresses came in. They had measured my FG incorrectly and the dress was too small. They offered to fix the dress, but they were going to charge us for their mistake. However, we were able to find a seamstress that could take the dress out as much as possible, it was a little snug on her, but she got by.

Men's Warehouse - A. I don't have too much to say about them. Everything came in when promised & everything pretty much fit everyone.

Sounds of Music - D If we could go back & make the decision over again - we would have just played my Ipod. Atleast then we would have gotten the music we wanted. My suggestion to anyone who has booked them is to make a playlist for them to follow to the exact songs that you want played. People actually left because the music.

Shamas - A. We went to the one in Perrysburg. Everyone looked stunning. My hair stayed in all night & I left it in while we opened gifts the next day. The makeup turned out great - I'm usually not one to wear makeup, but it looked natural & I was very happy with it! The hair stayed & the makeup stayed even through all the hot weather & dancing. I was very impressed. I would definitely recommend them =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home