Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Vedor Reviews: Jonathon Kohi, Mandys Sew shop, Attitudes

Jonathon Kohi- A+ good prices, nice salon, ill never go anywhere else for nails now. I used alise(sp?)

Mandys Sew shop waterville- A inexpensive she did dress alteration on my corsett and did a 11 point bustle and made to bridesmaid sashes and a bustle for the flower girl dress and it was like 150.oo I went three times.I thought that was good. My bridesmaid had a issue trying to get her to return her phone calls but I didn't their dress were 20.00 to hem.

Attitudes sylvania ave-A Bridesmaids were supposed to sit together to do our hair but we didn't kinda weird but my makeup (Bianca) looked great and it was only 15.00 and the pre trial was free(they use beadhead). My hair trial was good not exactly what I wanted but I talked to (Jamie) my hair girl and the day of was awesome 54.00. She even gave me her # to call her if it messed up at the wedding once I removed my veil. 2 brides maids had their hair done and one was nice but the other was okay don't remember the girs name. Their updos were 39.00. A friend did my kids hair because updos prices too expensive for a kid in my opinion
report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home