Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hafner's Flourist
t 5529 Harroun Road
7210 Airport Highway
Toledo, Ohio (419)885-7033
http://www.hafnerflorist.com/


I gotta say it again I love Hafner's ask for Beth
She's amazing to work with and the prices aren't unreasonable

----------------

I second Hafner's. I met with Beth and left extremely excited. They're probably not the least expensive place you can find, but I've gotten excellent recommendations for them. Beth seemed like she really understood what I was going for also.

----------------

I third Hafners. We're now planning from a distance, all the way from Atlanta, but we just moved from Toledo not too long ago. It had been 5 or 6 months since we had spoke with Kelly, and we were runing in to town right before Thanksgiving trying to take care of some details. Not only did she remember our names after having talked to us once, she remembered some fo the things we had talked about right off the bat, even though we hadn't booked her yet. They were able ot work with us really well on our budget as well... Callas are expensive! I don't know much about the other ones. We're using a few stargazer lillies ourselves as the main flower, and then accenting with white roses and smaller white flowers for myself and the girls.

----------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home