Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Beauty Bar
2919 W Central Ave Toledo, OH 43606 (419) 537-5400
http://www.beauty-bar.com/

where do i begin? scheduling nail, hair & makeup appointments for my wedding was a breeze. my BMs & FGs hair looked amazing & the makeup staff did a wonderful job. i highly recommend tonya for your bridal updo and you must have andrea do you makeup if you decide to have your makeup professionaly done.

------------------

Beauty Bar is awesome... they do a really nice job. Just a little expensive

------------------

The Beauty Bar did the makeup for my engagement photos. I am NOT using them for the actualy wedding day. You can see PIB of my makeup but I felt it was too "not me" and didn't want that for the wedding day. Even though I asked them to go fairly natural I felt the makeup looked very "done". And I second that they are very expensive.

------------------

Its a very nice place, my sister goes there and I had my hair cut there once, its just a little too pricey for me.

------------------

I definately recommend the Beauty Bar, that's where I go to get my hair done, and my best friend and bridesmaid works there. Everyone is really nice and they do a really good job in my opinion!

------------------

Those of you who suggested Beauty Bar for my hair= GENIUS!! =OD I had my appointment today, I worked with Amanda, and she did my roots. She matched my color from my last highlight, covered the streaky stuff that I hated, and she totally listened to me and to what I wanted (it seemed no one ever did!) Plus you couldn't beat the price and that place is so nice!

So thanks!! I swear I'm never going anywhere to get my hair done as long as I'm in this area!! =OD

------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home