Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Class Act
P.O. Box 13173
Toledo, Ohio 43613
419.472.4465
http://www.classactbybobnorris.com/



I am using the Class Act. They're very flexible when it comes to what to play and will take any/all of your suggestions. They too said that they'll get anything they don't have.

They also have 4 (I think?) djs and never use outside people if they can't fill the slot, they want the best quality only.

My friends' have used them for their weddings and they were great - wonderful at keeping things flowing smoothly, tending to the bridal party and at keeping people dancing!!

There's a coupon on the website for $100 off too!

Good luck!!

-------------------

We had Craig and he was very nice and professional. Always letting me know what was about to happen so I could around up the hubbie! I reccommend Craig!!

-------------------

We LOVED Craig from Class Act. I've seen a couple of their other DJs as well and all have been professional and a lot of fun too. :) I highly recommend the company.

------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home