Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

vendor reviews

Hair-United Hairlines and Tanlines-Connie I was really happy with my hair. I did a trial run with Connie which I also liked but on the day of the wedding she asked me to let her put bangs in my hair to soften my face. I was really scared because I haven't had bangs since I was a kid. the hair turned out great. I am really happy I let her do this and loved my wedding hair.

Make-up Mobile Makeup/About Face-Margo was great. She arrived on time and had us all done by 2 like I wanted. I also thought that all of our makeup looked great.

Venetian Nail Salon-got a full set of fake nails and a pedicure. I thought they were a little pricey and I was there for 2 1/2 hours because several employees went on vacation together. I was happy with the outcome and thought my nails looked really nice. I have never had a pedicure before and found that quite enjoyable.

Pam Thomas alterations-We all know what a gem she is. We took some wedding photos together on thursday so she let me pay her to repress my dress and pick it back up on Friday. I loved my alterations and my bustle and I think she did a great job and the price was reasonable.

Men's Warehouse-tuxes Where do i begin? When we picked out the tuxes we went and paid for all of them at once because we didn't want our men to have to pay. The first guy we dealt with had everything messed up as far as colors (he had white in the system instead of ivory for shirts) and vests and ties were entered wrong so we talked to a lady and she fixed it. Thursday 10/12 when we were running behind for photos, DH went to get his tux and they wouldn't let him leave without paying again. they said they had mischarged him the first time and so he had to pay for his tux again. On friday everyone went in to get tuxes and they gave the money back to my DH, never apoligized for making him pay twice, just gave him cash and walked away. The best man's shoes weren't there but they assured us they would have them 1st thing saturday morning. One groomsman's jacket was about 3 inches too short. They said that was how it was supposed to be, yet none of the others were that way. It was pretty obvious that it was too short. I don't know how this happens when they premeasure everyone. The next day best man went and got his shoes and they were too small so he had to cram his feet into them. They overnighted the wrong size. I think these mistakes shouldn't have happened but nothing that ruined the wedding. I didn't think twice about it once the day started.

First Baptist Church of Greater Toledo-very beautiful and the ceremony went off without a hitch

Childer's-again, no problems

The Toledo Zoo- I was so happy with how everything turned out. They decorated and everything was just as i wanted. The food was awesome. They were great to work with. I would highly recommend that anyone planning a wedding look into the zoo. The only complaint I have is they ran our of kahlua half way through the night and then vodka close to last call. When you pay so much for an open bar, they should have enough alcohol to make it through the night.

Cake and Flowers-both done by my sister-They were very beautiful. The cake is actually the part of the wedding I've received the most compliments on. I can't wait until I get the photos back so I can put them in my bio and show off the cake and flowers.

David's Bridal-worked with Beth and didn't have any problems with my dress or bridesmaid's dresses.

Inspired Image-Videographer-don't have the finished product yet but he was very professional. he showed up at the church when we did and i can't wait to see the video and see everything that i missed throughout the day.

Stillfootage-Photographer-we worked with Susan. She was fun and easy to work with. Really seemed to know what she was doing. We didn't leave much time for photos between reception and ceremony so she keep the ball rolling and made sure we got all the photos done quickly. can't wait to see the finished project.

Class Act-We had Craig and he was awesome. He kept the dance floor going. Also heard from alot of females who were there about how attractive they thought he was.
report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home