Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Everlasting Images
Rossford, OH. 419-902-4747
http://www.everlastingimages.biz/home.html

We used them for our wedding in June and were very happy with our pictures. They took the must have's that I wanted and we got some great new ones. You can see our pictures at their website it's Tiffany & Mark June 10, 2006. Or you can view all of them at pictage.com search Tiffany and Mark event is 6/10/06. For the $ you cant beat them, and honestly I think their pictures are better then some of the really expensive photo. in Toledo. HTH!

-------------------------

I had a difficult time choosing a photographer, because I am so creative myself. (I have a BFA in Art/Graphic design, and now going for my masters.) It seemed like every photographer I looked at just didn't cut it - they were either way out of budget, or just not good photographers.

THEN, we found Everlasting Images, from one of the very first brides who hired them, and raved about how they are so great here on theknot.

So, I took FI to meet them, and I knew. They are wonderful. Very pleasing, professional, and easy to work with. Plus, I like the idea of a photographer following me all day, and following FI all day. 2 photographers for the price of one.

We just had our engagment photos taken last week, and I am amazed at the photos. Just speachless.

And I have had no problems. My wedding day can't get here soon enough!

HTH!

-------------------------

Hello! I wanted to do anything I can to plug the photographer we used for our wedding Memorial Day Weekend. Our wedding was in Detroit, but our photographer was based out of Toledo. I hope this helps somebody to find their perfect photographer. They were the absolute best vendor we used.

-------------------------

We used them, and they were fantastic. They were there on time, stayed really late, took fantastic pics, put up a slideshow during the reception (wasn't part of the package), had our pics online by Tuesday, and were just overall very professional and easy to work with.

-------------------------


1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, March 06, 2008, Blogger Java Junkie said...

We used Sam and Nichole at Everlasting Images for our wedding on 02/23/08 and they were great. We haven't gotten to see all of the images yet but the ones they posted on their blog as a slideshow only make me MORE excited to see the rest of them. And Nichole is even EXPECTING! They came early, stayed late, and when taking candid shots were nearly invisible, making it extremely easy to be ourselves. I couldn't sing them praises loud enough. I also love that you get ownership of all of the files/negatives, thereby not forcing you to order images through them which many wedding photographers do - and charge an arm and a leg to do it. And considering their talent, they completely undercharge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home