Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Showcase Video Productions
1406 Logan Lane
Perrysburg, OH (419) 350-5585
www.ShowcaseVideoPro.com


We just got back our video this week and after watching it, I am so glad that we decided to have a videographer. This area of the wedding was the only thing that my husband and I disagreed on – but after seeing the time and talent involved with Aaron, we are both so thankful we had our wedding professionally filmed. And Aaron is the right person to do it. I never appreciated how hard a videographer works until I saw it myself on our wedding day – Aaron was everywhere, documenting the “pre-stuff” and all the things thereafter. He knew where to be and what to capture and he did so without being noticeable. And in editing, he tied it all together wonderfully with a great prelude and awesome conclusion. I am so thankful that we hired Aaron and that we have a video of our most special day : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home