Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm a MRS.!!!! Vendor reviews

EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME!! The whole night a dream come true! It didn't rain! I have nothing but raves about all our vendors. I'm sooo glad that all our hard work and interviewing paid off. Thank you ladies for helping me along the way with your words of wisdom, ideas, advice, and support. I wouldn't have been able to cope thru all this planning without cha!

Ultimate Nights DJ--A+ Brian Cahill did an amazing job as well!! Kept the guests dancing all night long (my feet paid the price!) He kept us informed on any possible changes due to time restrictions and asked our opinions on what to do all night. Everything was exactly how we wanted him to play it. ( Fade-ins in the middle of songs, bleep out any cuss words, and even played what the FI requested him to play by Bevis and Butthead--things like that. I just shook my head and covered my ears during the B&B thing--ugh) Brian is the bomb DJ! I'd hire him again in a second! Can't beat the service and price!!

Mustard Seed in Tecumseh, MI CAKE--A+ Jeanine and Jessica did a wonderful job on our cakes!! They did everything as requested, worked within our budget and it looked beautiful and tasted awesome! She did our rehearsal dinner cake and made it look like a Ravens football player made out of carrot cake (Which is her grandmothers' recipe--to die for!) At the wedding we had vanilla cake with vanilla custard, chocolate cake with mint filling, and carmel cake with carmel filling...all I can say when thinking about it is...MMMMmmmmm. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Amanda Williams Photography--A+ Amanda is FABULOUS!!! No words describe how fantastic she is. She's the whole package...great personality, easy to work with, fun, thoughtful, and oh, by the way her pics are the greatest!! She found the perfect time of day to get the best shots possible. Took into consideration the background, lighting and mood of all the guests. She was very accomodating when I had my own ideas for shots that I added on at the last minute. Her price is unbeatable and her talent unmatched!!

Royal Expression Blissfield, MI Florist Debbie Baker and myself A+--Debbie did a great job on all my flower arrangments!! I allowed her to use her expertise and creative abilities to do what she thought would look nice and everything was beautiful!! She also taught me how to make my own bouquet, bouteniers and bridesmaids bouquets out of silk flowers. We both came up with unique arrangments to add that extra touch of color to the decor. Debbie is a family member and I would reccomend her to anyone!

DCS Photography/Videography Adrian, MI Ron Ball, Videographer--A+ I called them 3 weeks before our wedding to see what they had to offer after meeting with several Videographers in the Toledo area over the last year. And I gotta tell you, I was way more impressed with the work of this company than I was with any of the other ones. The price is unmatched, service and creativity is superb!! I can't wait to see our final cut. I know it will be great!

Modish Styles Tecumseh, MI Jamie--A+ She has been a life-long friend of mine and stylist for several years. I could not find a good salon open on a sunday and started to think I would have to do my own hair. Jamie then offered to open her salon for my girls and I on my wedding day and she did all or our updos by herself!! She did a great job, no complaints from anyone.

I think that's about everyone. I did alot of DIY decor. And the bridal party and I set it all up the day of within the hour and a half time slot NH gives you. If you have any questions or want anyones' contact info, let me know. I'll be more than happy to give referrals. I won't be back here for over a week though. So if I don't respond back, I'm not ignoring you. I'm CRUISING!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home