Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ultimate Nights
28732 Oregon Rd, Suite 13 Perrysburg, OH (419) 350-3629
www.ultimatenightsdj.com


A+ Brian Cahill did an amazing job as well!! Kept the guests dancing all night long (my feet paid the price!) He kept us informed on any possible changes due to time restrictions and asked our opinions on what to do all night. Everything was exactly how we wanted him to play it. ( Fade-ins in the middle of songs, bleep out any cuss words, and even played what the FI requested him to play by Bevis and Butthead--things like that. I just shook my head and covered my ears during the B&B thing--ugh) Brian is the bomb DJ! I'd hire him again in a second! Can't beat the service and price!!

---------------------------

I just thought I would put something up here about the vendors from my friend's wedding yesterday. They had Ultimate Nights for a DJ. First impression of the DJ was his inability to form sentences quickly, he always seemed to stop and think about what he had to say next. He mispronounced last names multiple times. He also had some "technical difficulties", he used CD's instead of digital media. Overall he did a good job.

---------------------------

THANK YOU!!
I decided to send an e-mail to brian to get a quote to see if maybe there was a possibility that I could book them since they've got such good reviews from the brides here. he returned my first email promptly with some questions to figure out if I was eligable for any discounts and then again promptly sent me back a reply, offered to send me material in the mail and gave me contact info to call him when we're ready for our consultation. I haven't had any vendors go this out of their way to be helpful since I started all of this wedding planning, so it was so nice to be treated like I was a customer he wanted to work with.
so my next question is, does anyone have any positive remarks about any of the dj's other than brian. I intend to get the middle package since that is in our price range, and I'd like to get a dj that I know is good to work with.
thanks again!

---------------------------------

Ultimate Nights did our wedding last month. We had Joel and I really honestly can not say one bad thing about them. Brian is fabulous to work with, Joel kept our dance floor full all night, and they listened to what we needed/wanted. We booked with Ultimate Nights because of their outstanding customer service and we couldn't have picked anyone better!

---------------------------------

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, September 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A +++++++ For my wedding in April we had Brian Cahill of Ultimate Nights DJ - I can't tell you enough how awesome of a job Brian did!! I had seen him at another wedding before and he did awesome there as well, but now having him DJ my own wedding I realize how great he really is. Brian, was very professional and made sure myself and my husband knew exactly what was going on thorughout the night, even giving us ques and songs to listen for before big events such as bouquet toss etc.
Also, during the planning stages Brian was great, Ultimate Nights has a very organized and easy to plan "Party Book" which basically allows you to customize your wedding night exactly how you want it - and offers great ideas and songs to help you out if you can't decide. This "Party Book" was a godsend for me as I was planning my wedding in Toledo, while living in Atlanta!! Ultimate Nights was the only DJ that really helped us plan and customize our wedding and even made it easy to do living 600 miles away!! I highly reccomend them to anyone!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home