Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Premier Catering
25601 Fort Meigs Road Suite D,
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 419 873-DINE (3463)
http://www.premiercateringtoledo.com/


My daughter's wedding was a year ago. We were very pleased with Nancy and would recommend her without hesitation. I am back on the knot helping my friend with her daughter's Dec. wedding. Her cost a year ago was in the mid to low range depending on what you picked. Hope this helps.

------------------------

I ve been to many events with nancy and premier... not to mention they rent from me all the time...and bring my treats...but there food is wonderfull!

------------------------

We used them for our company picnic. They were great & the food was awesome! :)
To feed 300 people burgers, hot dogs, ribs, chicken, various summer sides and desserts cost us $2950.00.

They did the linens, silverware etc., too.


------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home