Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Birmingham Limo's
419.882.5466 (LIMO)
http://www.birminghamlimo.com/


Rent the Land Yacht. They have a dance floor, kareoke, leather seats, champagne, etc. We had 20 people on it and had plenty of room. My bridal party thought this was the best part of my wedding. Everyone was standing up dancing the whole time.

-----------------------

While I never actually saw this shuttle, the guests raved about it. We just had them run people from the Wyndham hotel to the art museum for the wedding. As far as I know, they were on time and nice. They were always nice to me on the phone and I thought the price was good.

-----------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home