Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Terrarium Hair Spa
1720 W Sterns Rd
Temperance, MI 48182
(734) 847-3908
www.terrariumhairspa.com



I've been searching for a place & person that I'm comfortable w/ that isn't going to break my budget & I"VE FOUND IT!!! (I'm SO excited!!!) Terrarium Hair Spa on Sterns & Jackman just over the line in MI. I went last night & got a hair cut & felt SO comfortable there & the girl that trimmed my hair got SO excited when I showed her the picture of what I wanted to do for the wedding. Everywhere else I showed the picture they shook their head & said my hair won't do that (VERY fine & straight long hair)....I know that mine won't be exact, but that is the look I want....she assured me that she would be able to recreate the look. ANYWAY.......their bridal package (up-do & makeup) is $75 & wedding party (up-do & makeup) is $ 55. French maicure $25...ped $50. Their prices are SO good I'm going to splurge & pay for my 2 girls hair & makeup. Check them out, if your still looking for a place :)

---------------------

I agree. My hairstylist works there and everyone is so nice and prices are good for getting my hair cut and colored there.

Also we got all of our hair done there for my sister's wedding and they did a great job with hair and makeup. If I was getting married in Toledo we would go there for all of our girls. But luckily my hair stylist and another one from there as well are coming to our location and doing our hair, which will be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home