Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Monday, June 04, 2007

JEM Photography
2832 E. Glenn Toledo, Ohio 43613 419.356.7554
http://momentsbyjem.com/index.html

I would highly recommend JEM Photography (Emy). I met with a few different photographers in Toledo and Emy was the one I had no doubt about. Her price is right and she is a great person. I could truely tell she loves taking pictures and that is the type of person I want to be my photographer. My wedding is not until July 2008 so we won't have engagement pictures until the fall but I cannot wait. Emy is very down to earth. Her work that I have seen is very good. I really like the photo journalism and not standard everyone look at me and smile pictures.
Good luck with your decision making - I would suggest Emy :)

------------------

-Emy was awesome. She was so much fun, had great ideas and we got SO many pictures done before the ceremony...can't wait to see them!

---------------

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, March 02, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily has been a friend of the family for many years and I guarantee you that JEM photography will do an awesome job at your wedding. Emily puts alot of thought and time into her work and is very personable and open to ideas. You will def get your money's worth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home