Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Monday, June 04, 2007

I Do Too Bridal
345 N. Main St. Plymouth Michigan 734-455-4800
http://www.idotoobridal.com/aboutus.html

I went to I Do Too Bridal in Plymouth, MI today with my friend from Germany to look for her wedding dress. (dresses are cheaper in america than europe). This is the same store I found my dress at. They are incredibly nice and have a beautiful store and many lovely dresses. They treated my friend like a princess! She found the perfect dress and bought the store sample. They took extra care to help make sure she won't have trouble with customs on the way home. They also give you a free dress when you buy a dress. Well none of the dresses in the free area can even close to fitting her because she's so tiny. So they pulled a beautiful $755 that was on sale for $375 and gave it to her as her free dress. Which is amazing because in Germany they have to do the ceremony twice, once in the courthouse and once in a church. Such great people! Both of us have had wonderful experiences there; it's well worth the drive!

-------------------

I found my dress there, too! I Do Too Bridal was amazing! Love it!

-------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home