Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Lace and Elegance
2044 S. State Route 53 Tiffin Ohio 44883 419-447-2111
http://www.laceandelegance.com/

---------------------

A++--- Chris and Eric are amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them!! Very helpful and it took me 3 visits to decide on my gown cause I wanted to be 200 percent sure. She was very Patient with me and they are not pushy at all!! The dress came out beautifully my husband LOVED it. It’s a Maggie Sottero Capri Royale. I lost weight so I had to have it altered 3 times which was great for meJ They did a beautiful job and their package offers are great!!!! They are in Tiffin and Findlay and worth the drive!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, January 13, 2009, Blogger NikNak said...

I COMPLETELY agree!!!!!! I love Kris and Eric and the entire staff at L&E! I got my Maggie gown there too...and my maids dresses too! Highly recommend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home