Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Friday, August 03, 2007

Here are my vendor reviews before I forget :)

Nazareth Hall-AMAZING!!! The food was fantastic, the waitstaff were professional, courteous and everything was fabulous. We were running ahead of schedule (shocking I know) and they moved the dinner ahead 30 minutes since we were all starving. It was perfect.

JEM Photography-Emy was awesome. She was so much fun, had great ideas and we got SO many pictures done before the ceremony...can't wait to see them!

Full Zoom-Again, they were great...we didn't even realize they were there!! They were never in any of our guests way yet were always there capturing the moments we want to remember.

Wixey's bakery-We're still eating our wedding cake and it's awesome! The cake was exactly how we wanted it and everyone raved about how great it was.

Emery's Flowers-This was my husband's favorite vendor. He was on time, had everything just the way we talked about and the flowers were beautiful! He delivered everything to everyone and our cake and hall were decorated beautifully.

Dagwoods Limo-The driver was on time, knew exactly what he was doing and where he was going and the limo was clean. I highly recommend them.

Two Guys Named Joe (DJ)-These guys had the dance floor full all night...and most of my family doesn't dance! They played the songs we wanted and had the crowd going and partying along with them. It was fantastic.

David's Bridal-I worked with Jan and she was great. She suggested I try on the dress I eventually bought. I had no problems with them although I bought my dress off the rack.

JC Penney-This is where we bought the bridesmaid's dress and they delivered on time, exchanged sizes without any issue and looked great on all the girls.

After Hours-I didn't really deal with them but my husband said it was a major pain. All the tuxes had to be altered, the wrong sizes had been ordered and one of my nephews actually got a free tux because of all the hassle. Everyone got what we picked out but it was a bit stressful for the guys.

I think that's it...let me know if I forgot anything! Happy planning :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home