Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vendor Reviews for 6/13/09

Our day was absolutey perfect. I would not change a thing. The weather was what I wanted...no heat, not a lot of sunshine, and a little rain for good luck. Our bridal party was super fun and everyone got along. Not too mention they looked amazing. I thought pink was an odd choice by husband but it was the best choice.

Maumee indoor theatre-A+. Ty was very accommodating from the begining. When someone wanted to rent the basement where we planned to get dressed, he let us rent it for half the price. They are very flexible with times and will get you what you need if they have it. And its beautiful inside-clean as a whistle.

Candlelight Occassions-A. Had no trouble with them. Rented 2 big columns and fabric for swag down the aisle.

Childers Limo- A+. I had them for the bachelorette party-think his name was David. Was like a security guard keepin creepy guys off the bus, while my bff was sat on the bus bc she was too trashed to get off. He had good conversation with her. On the wedding day. They were early, and he helped us get stuff around so we could get on the bus to get pictures taken.

Davids Bridal-A. Bought a dress in March 08. Loved it but thought it was too much, went back to see if they could exchange. Even though it had been almost a year, they still even exchanged it with no hassle. And I loved loved my dress. Got the flower girl dresses there too-they looked so stinkin cute.

Netbride A+. Ordered the bridemaid dresses by Bill Levkoff from there for about $80 cheaper than the store. And got it almost 2 months early. With no problems at all.

President Tuxedo-B. Guys had a few things missing here and there. My dads coat had to be fixed before we left. There were some wrong shoe sized. But overall the guys looked handsome and they were very helpful when trying to get the things corrected.

Cambridge Place-A. The hall was absolutely beautiful. They do improvements here and there and it looks so much better than when I first signed with them. The food was frickin fantastic-chicken and pork loin. Didnt know how the pork was going to go over but it was dang good. They answered the phone whenever I made husband call and were willing to do whatever. All I had to do to decorate was add my table numbers and my pictures here and there. It was so easy and non stressful.

JEM Photography-A+. I can not say enough good things about Jen. I had her take my daughters 2 year old pics, our engagement pics, and of course the wedding day. I can not wait to see them.My guests kept telling me how sweet she was.

Pollyn Flowers-A++. My flowers were so full and beautiful. She got the flowers I wanted to work with the flowes husband wanted and then added some flowers that I wanted but didnt budget for. I paid $919 for 30 table centerpieces that were awesome. 8 bouquets and about 15 boutineres(sp). When all said and done I should have paid double. Lynn was willing to do whatever I wanted and gave suggestions when I had no idea.

Showcase Video Productions-A. I havent seen the video but I have no doubt it will be amazing and will remind me of what a perfect day it was. He was just a zoomin around with his camera on wheels to get lots of footage.

Ultimate Nights-A+. Steve was awesome. Kept everyone dancing, was willing to work with some strange requests. (my groomsmen had). He also had some tongue twisting last names and did it flawlessly.

Nancy Lendrim (Harpist) A. She has a passion for music and great energy. She came to the theater set up her harp. Played perfectly....I cried hearing my favorite song from the hallway.

Sarah Shriver Custom Invites C. She is a nice lady. She was kind of helpful. I have a graphics arts degree-so I know that the work she did wasnt that hard. Cause she cut and paste the pic I had from my STD magnet. She made table numbers that I hated-so I made new ones myself. My pocketfolds werent the black we discussed nor was some of the pink paper she bought. She just didnt communicate well. Should have done myself.

The Bake Shop A+. I grew up near Fayette and everyone had her make cakes for their events so I knew it was going to be delicous. She used the design from my std/invite on the cake and it was so stinkin pretty.

Salon Serenity A. They did my moms hair and then one of the girls who works there came to Toledo to do the girls hair. I gave pictures of a couple up-down-side-half dos to let the girls have variety. And the girl made them all work together:) My cousin did my hair (she use to work there) and she did a good job even though I hadnt had my hair cut in about 7 months-the last time she came home.

Chowders n Mor B. We went there for the rehearsal dinner. Food was delicious. I being the bride was just the last one to eat (thats why they get the b). We had a ton of people-and they kept them full of drinks and entertained.

I also did of online purchasing from various sites that I would recommend to anyone. Love Snapfish, ebay, vistaprint & 123print to name a few.

Think thats it. Now that wedding planning is over I get to plan a big ol birthday party for our little princess. And begin the house hunting game. The first week feels weird without needing to do some wedding stuff but luckily I have a moh getting married next weekend and a bff getting married in toledo next year who will need some help-should slowly ween me off:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home