Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dia Salon and Spa
1007 S McCord Rd Holland, OH 43528 (419) 866-1400
www.diaspaandsalon.com


A+
Not only because of the way they did my hair & makeup (I LOVED IT!) but because of the service as well (and the salon is beautiful too). Some girls backed out on me and I had to change the arrangement/schedule for the day off a few different times. I felt pretty bad but they were always very accomodating. The owner is such a nice person and they also provided a great breakfast of muffins, pastries, juice, etc. that we all loved. I would highly reccomend them to any bride :)

----------------------

I know the owner of Dia Salon and have went to her for facials for years. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. She really cares how each and every client of hers looks and if they are happy. You can truly tell her number one goal is not money, but to help her clients. Her salon is beautiful as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home