Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Candlelight Occasions - Decorations
173 Waterfox Dr Oregon, OH 43616 (419) 340-6222
www.candlelightoccasions.com

The hall looked beautiful. We did a combo of tall and short centerpieces and it turned out great. Also did the windows behind the head table. These ladies really know what they are doing and are very accommodating to changes.

---------------------------

They did a wonderful job, the hall looked spectacular. These people are very easy to work with.

---------------------------

B They did all the decorating and I did love what they did but they left out a few things we has discussed at our appointment. No biggie to me but my mother-in-law noticed so I did too!

---------------------------

very reasonably priced and the hall looked exactly as I wanted it. Very nice people to work with.

---------------------------

I haven't posted since my wedding this past August, but I did not have a very good experience with Candle Light Occasions. They were very hard to get in touch with, the didn't contact my venue until the day before the wedding to let them know when they would be there and I left several messages for them and they were never returned. Also, we had an arch for the outside ceremony. We weren't even through our receiving line before they came to take it away. We didn't get any pictures with it other than the ceremony. And it kept falling over, our best man and my dad had to do something to prop it up and our best man and maid of honor were on arch duty incase it started to come down again (thankfully it didn't). I didn't have any problems with the decorations being set up, they turned out great (draping on head, guest and cake tables). That and the arch are all we used them for. So I would say if you go with them, be very clear on what you want and when you want it to be picked up. Good luck!

---------------------------

All Reviews collected from real brides

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home