Toledo Ohio Wedding Review

Real brides review wedding vendors in Toledo Ohio and surrounding area

Thursday, August 17, 2006

New Image Photography
3005 Tremainsville Rd Toledo, OH (866)-847-8559
http://www.niphoto.com/index.php



I have read the negatives things about this place but personally had no major problems. Renee did our engagemet pics and wedding and I was super happy with her and her work. Only frusteration is that they can be hard to get a hold of and set up appts with. Their work is worth it though

-------------------

yeah i used New image for my first wedding...picks were ok..but I think way too expensive for what you get. Plus it took forever to get my pics back..granttd they have a new policy but still...

-------------------

They are the best in town, period. Every bride to be at my wedding said they were going to book them. The pictures are beautiful, you get all your negatives and the photographers are fast and professional. If you need a photographer, you have to use them and no one else, they are simply the best.

-------------------

I love that we get to keep our proofs, that they sign the rights over to you, that they put them online, that they show a slideshow of what they have at the reception, and that you get them back to you so quickly. Renee & Ben were our photographers and they were great to work with. They knew what they were doing and what we wanted and they got things moving for all of the family & bridal party photos after the wedidng. I really like our picutres. When first looking for a photographer we were told that they will do a great job but the owner is very blunt and to the point. This isn't a criticism, because for the most part this worked well for us, I prefer someone being honest about things, however, I think it was good for us to be expecting that because if they wouldn't have told my mother in law that I might not have been so willing to go with them.

---------------------

Loved them- over 1600 pictures on the website and actually over 2000 when we had to go through them to pick out prints for the book. They were there all day, yet never in the way. They were also the videographer- I'll let you know about that when we get it :)

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home